Scholarship Application Instructions
- Scholarships are available to senior secondary students who plan to continue or further his/her education in the health care field.
- There is no limit to the number of applicants per school.
- The amount of each scholarship and number of recipients will vary from year to year.
- All applications must be typed or legibly-printed, grammatically correct, and complete in order to be considered.
- All scholarship materials must be mailed together in one envelope. This includes letters of recommendation, transcript, essay, etc. Incomplete applications will not be considered. The letters of recommendation must be received by the Tennessee HOSA CTE Specialist in sealed envelopes signed by the author.
- 2016-17 Scholarship Essays
Write an essay (300 words maximum) answering the following questions:
- How has HOSA - Future Health Professionals been beneficial to your personal development?
- How do you plan to incorporate your experiences in HOSA to your educational and career paths?
- All completed applications must be received by Tennessee HOSA (address below) on or before Jan. 31, 2016. Late applications will not be considered. Please note that this is not a postmark date.
11th Floor, Andrew Johnson Tower
710 James Robertson Parkway
Nashville, TN 37243
- Scholarship winners will be announced at the Awards Ceremony at the 2017 Tennessee HOSA State Leadership Conference.
- The recipient is not required to attend the SLC in order to receive his/her award.
- A check for the monetary award will be mailed to the post-secondary institution once the student has registered for classes for the fall semester. It is the responsibility of the student to provide the CTE Specialist for HOSA with a mailing address and proof of enrollment.